Saturday, September 5, 2009

Barisan Nasional has lost my vote.

I am ashamed to say that at 26 years old, I have never voted before.

However, after the recent deplorable incidents in the country and how the Government's top officials have come out in public defending those degenerates that are an insult not only to their own religion but to others, I will register as a voter just so I can vote AGAINST Barisan Nasional. Aside from this, a lot of people still do not what has happened and what is happening. I will make sure from now and when the elections come by, I will bring this up again to all the family and friends I can get in touch with.

The latest to join the ranks is Selangor opposition leader Dr Mohd Khir Toyo. He claims "the cow's head was displayed because it is a 'stupid' animal, to show that the state government made a 'stupid' decision, and disrupted the peace of Section 23 residents. (It has) nothing to do with religious issues," he stressed.

"I don't know who brought it (the cow's head)... but for me, there is no sensitivity (involved) or link to the animal being holy for the Indians (Hindus),"

Of the hundreds of "stupid" animals, why did they choose a cow?

How can these people make such claims?

No comments:

Post a Comment