Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cow head protests

Now I'm not an extremely religious person but I think that any human has the common sense/decency to respect another persons beliefs...

If I'm going to build a temple/mosque etc in an area, the residents have every right to voice their concerns...Carrying the severed head of a cow and trampling it....there are no words to describe those type of barbaric people...They marched from THEIR holy site...claiming to be HOLY people...threw the cows head, spat on it and walked away...This is called being a good Muslim? I challenge anyone, Muslim or not, to tell me that what these "people" did is justifiable...

I was in Singapore when I was watching international news and read the news ticker at the bottom...I thought I read it wrongly and waited for it to loop again...I just couldnt believe it...

They should be arrested and charged with sedition. Now its not so much as whether or not they should be charged...Its why it HAS NOT been done yet ? Why has there been no action ?

No comments:

Post a Comment