Monday, September 14, 2009

The Raya Police Checks

Who else has noticed the increase in police checks this Raya season ?

I'm not exaggerating but I can't remember the last time there was a roadblock on the road opposite Jaya One. There has been one there almost every night for the past month. My cousin was dropping me home at about 3 am one night, and they were still there. They didn't stopped us but stopped a lady driving a Myvi. They even have it at peak hours. Just yesterday, during lunchtime, the queue was from the turning into Jaya one right up to the roundabout.

My dad's office buys a lot of paper from a supplier in Old Klang Road. I usually go and collect it. Again, I've never gone through a roadblock there. After the roundabout before going straight to Old Klang Road (coming from PJ Section 6), a long queue had started. I figured it was an accident. Right after turning right at the traffic lights, there they were. Our boys in blue. The jam was crazy.

Went for dinner in SS2 last night, and they were there in full force as well. I'm just curious, where were they all this time? what are they checking for? Will they be there after Raya?

Who else has notice the blocks? Let me know and I will update the list below.

Roadblocks
1. Opposite Jaya One
2. SS2 (turning off from the LDP but they vary)
3. Old Klang Road (under the bridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment